Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged by Dr. Lara

First of all, I was tagged by Lara to go to the SIXTH picture folder and the SIXTH picture in that folder and then tell about that picture. This is so weird! I did exactly that...no cheating involved...honest to goodness! And THIS is the picture that was #6 in the sixth folder...it's me with LARA!!! How weird is that??

Anyway, so allow me to tell about this. My very best friend Brook-Lyn got married in Nashville, TN in April of this year. I drove up to see the wedding, of course. (I was the scripture reader in the wedding.) :) Anyway, I met the greatest girls that weekend, including Lara. She is next to me in the black tank. After the reception, we went out dancing in Nashville and had the BEST TIME! We danced for hours and hours! I was literally sore the next day. Anyway, Lara and I instantly bonded and laughed so much that weekend. It was a fun weekend!

I still can't get over the fact that Lara tagged me and THIS is the picture that was #6. Crazy! Anyway, thanks for tagging me!

I tag Hilary next! So, Hilary, go to your picture files, open up the sixth folder, then the sixth picture and tell about it. Have fun!

Thanks for listening and just for fun, here are a few more pictures from the night in Nashville!

No comments: