Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My wish list

This may seem selfish but I'm making a wish list of things I really want. I am always seeing things I like and think I need to remember that but then I'll forget...so hence the wish list.

We'll start with something small:

Domino Decorating Book



Next on the list is something I wanted last year but since it's NOT cheap, I didn't really tell anyone I wanted this and I can't bring myself to buy it just yet. But if anyone is feeling the urge to get me something REALLY nice.... here's an idea.

a wide angle lens

Instead of asking for a Canon to go along with my Canon camera, I did some research and found that this Sigma lens will fit my Canon 30D perfectly.



a back up hard drive for all of my pictures (yes, that's right. I don't have one. I'm stupid.)

a new sound system for buie's car since his got stolen. :(

a Kitchen Aid mixer


a food processor


a bread maker, so I can make my very own gluten free bread! Yum.

along with this handy dandy bread SLICER. Last but not least is a pink xbox 360 controller. You see, my husband is OBSESSED with xbox so i thought it would be cute to have a pink one to play games with him. :)


1 comment:

Angie said...

I sure hope Cindy-Lou sees this list!!!