Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's been a while

So blogging is back in again apparently ... someone told me today. Xanga is out...way out and blogging is so in. (quote unquote) I couldn't help but laugh at that one. Who decides what's in and what's out?

Well, it's Valentine's Day which always reminds me of my significant other, as well it should. Which in this case, I'm celebrating something a little different. This is the year I am certain that I will never spend another Valentine's day with anyone other than Brent Buie. Valentine's Day is also special to me because it was around this time last year that I told Buie those three words that are so hard to say at first. But it's the same three words that I think get overlooked. We say those words so frequently now that I almost dont even think about the meaning behind them. Today we take the time to slow down and think about these three words. I love you.

No comments: