Wednesday, October 15, 2008

time to retreat

I work with an amazing group of women. Even though I am the youngest person among my coworkers, I am grateful for working with such women. They teach me things daily and inspire me to one day be a good mom and grandmother and to be a better person.

This past weekend I helped plan a retreat at Ozark Conference Center for the Support Staff. We had 16 ladies go to this retreat and it was exactly that...a RETREAT. It was a great time to relax, play games, shares stories and ideas and just hang out and get to know each other better. I cherish this time with these ladies every year. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

The sunset was amazing on Friday night!!

Oh, and our theme was a back to school theme. (I was dressed up like a crossing guard in this picture in case you were wondering.)


Most of our group posing when they arrive on Friday afternoon.


We made the front door look like a school house! It turned out so cute!


Share time...


Me in my crossing guard vest (super cool) standing in front of the school house.


acting silly


Our teacher-Ms. Myrtle T. Davis. She was hilarious!!

gorgeous sunset



1 comment:

diane said...

FUN! and great photos!