Thursday, February 21, 2008

my brother

Today is my brother's birthday. Chris is one of the best brothers a girl could ask for. He has always been there for me as a role model and as a friend in my life. His will is strong as a rock but his heart is that of a child's. He has taught me so much as I have watched him navigate throughout life's traffic and turns. Above everything, Chris always has a smile on his face. He makes the best out of every situation. THAT is what I truly love about him.

I can remember growing up, on family vacations, he was our entertainment. He was always the one to make us laugh on those 24 hour car rides to Estes Park, Colorado. We never got tired of him being our tour guide and entertaining us with those ridiculous songs he would come up with off the top of his head. His creativity never cease to amaze me.

That is why today, on his 29th birthday, I can think of no better way to wish him a happy birthday than to simply say "thank you."

Chris, thank you for always being strong even when those around you weren't. You can't imagine how many times I thought to myself, "What would Chris do in this situation?" Thank you for always making me smile even when I didn't feel like it. I know I can always count on you for a good time. Whether it be listening to rap music in your car or getting lost in Disney World on New year's Eve, I will always remember those times as GREAT times!

I love you! Happy Birthday!












No comments: