Friday, April 11, 2008

so many things

There are so many things going on in my head it's hard to just grab one thing and write about it. From the emotional rollercoaster I've been on lately: spiritual and physical battles I've been dealing with...from falling down Pinnacle to hiding from tornados last week. I feel like Satan is attacking me in more ways than one but my God is more powerful than all of these things he is throwing my way.

Let's be honest, we've all had our share of temptations, frustrations, fears and most of all failures. For some reason, April has always been a weird month for me. This year is no different.
It the anniversary month of friend's homecoming to be with the Lord. It's been five years.... this week. Hard to believe.

It's the month between seasons, usually filled with rain, pollen, memories of winter and hopes of spring.

Lately, I've been blessed by my neighbors, by Epoch Church, the people I work with, but most of all my fiance, who never ceases to amaze me.
Here is a spring pic is hopes of cheering up this post! :) I want to see more of this and less tornados!

No comments: