Thursday, January 31, 2008

what a great weekend!

New Orleans was amazing! It might have been a short trip, but it was so packed full of fun that I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. I went down there to visit my college roomie, Becca Core. We lived together all four years of college and managed to not kill each other! Correction: SHE managed to not kill me. Now that I look back on it, she really was like the greatest roommate ever. This weekend was all about taking pictures, relaxing, and catching up on the last year and a half of each other's lives. I think we accomplished just that. Here are a few highlights of the weekend.




Can you tell I have a thing for shutters and doors? New Orleans has such great art and architecture. I couldn't put my camera down. Hopefully it won't be quite as long before I can go back down.

1 comment:

Holloway Family said...

it looks like yall had a great time!