Thursday, January 24, 2008

Road Trip

I haven't taken a road trip in a while. Normally when you think "road trip" you think great friends, driving cross country, sleeping in dirty hotel rooms or sleeping in the car taking turns driving. Well, this road trip is a little different. It's just me. I'm driving down to New Orleans, so it's not exactly cross country. My college roommate (the whole four years) lives in Covington, La which is close to N.O. so I thought it was way past time to go see her.

New Orleans is such a historical city. I've always loved its history, art, and architecture. I can't wait to see what kind of shots I can get down there.

I'm looking forward to the drive down there almost as much as getting there. I haven't had a chance to be alone in a while. I plan to listen to some great music, spend some quality time with just me, the road, and God. Maybe He'll give me some brilliant word while I'm driving South for the weekend.

Here's to your next road trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you know you will be in our neck of the woods! We would love to see you! Love,Carrie Miers