Friday, June 29, 2007

kitty has a home

My old roommate, Jessi Watts, brought over a friend of her's to look at the kitty. She ended up taking him home. I think his new name is Desi as in Desi Arnaz on the "I Love Lucy" show. Cute name. I'm going to miss him but I'm glad he's in a new home.

This brought up the possibility of me being a kitty foster mom. I know that sounds quite hilarious, but there are many strays out there that just need to find a good home. If I could provide temporary housing for a while until a more permanent home could be established...well, I might just do it. The only problem is, what if I never find a home? I might end up with like 12 cats. I would definitely become "the cat lady" that my friends are afraid that I am becoming anyway. Well, it's a nice thought, you know, to help out the pet society and all, but I think my limit is two. Hazel and George. They are enough to handle.

1 comment:

Holloway Family said...

That is fine about the pictures. If you want me to I will just pick them up when I come up there Friday. Are we still on for lunch.