Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New York New York


I can't believe it's almost April. I'll be heading to New York this Saturday with my mom and sister-in-law and HER mother. I'm looking forward to the new sights, sounds and most of all...photo opps. I'm sure I'll post some on here when I return. I've been reading some on what to see in New York. Since I've never been, I should be prepared, I guess. I hope to see and/or do all or most of these:


1. Times Square, of course

2. St. Patrick's Cathedral

3. Metropolitan Museum of Art

4. Central Park

5. Greenwich Village

6. Brook-Lyn Bridge

7. Empire State Building

8. FAO Schwartz

9. Disney Store

10. South Street Seaport

11. Museum of Modern Art

12. Chrysler Building

13. Battery Park

14. Rockefeller Center

15. Carnegie Hall

16. Grand Central Station

17. Top of the Rock

18. ride on the Staten Island Ferry

19. China Town

20. Tiffany's

21. Trump Tower

22. eat at Tavern on the Green

23. see a Broadway play

24. ride the Subway (I'm sure it's not too much different than the Subways in Europe, though)

25. 911 - World Trade Center Memorial

26. Ellis Island

27. oh, yeah and I almost forgot...Statue of Liberty!


Think I can do it all in four days? We shall see! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: