Monday, March 05, 2007

Corn pizza??

Well, on Saturday evening I made myself get out of the house and go to Wild Oats Health foodstore. I spent $149 on "gluten-free foods." I may be broke but at least I'll be healthy. That place was so expensive. Man! But I did get my gluten free pizza. The crust was made with corn flour instead of wheat flour. Very interesting. I doused it with enough ranch dressing that it tasted okay. Guess I'll get used to it.

Buie and I hung out a lot this weekend which is always nice. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's so patient with me even when I'm an absolutel "girl." I could be crying and complaining about who knows what, and he's still patient and understanding. Never ceases to amaze me.

I did miss out on some girl time this weekend in Arkadelphia but I didn't feel well enough to go.
Tonight though, is Little Rock girls night. (Well, actually it's in Cabot) I guess I'll bring some corn chips and gluten free salsa.

I'm ready for a vacation. Let's go somewhere.

No comments: