Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Office Space


It doesn't matter how much sleep I get i'm still exhausted when I wake up. I was in bed at nine last night and asleep before 10. I'm yawning right now as I type this. Someone help me out here? Is my life THAT boring?? Well, let's be honest I sit behind a desk all day. All some how, some way THIS is supposed to provide stability in my life. I think all this is providing is a good excuse to visit an insane asylum. Seriously how do people do this their whole life?? Sit behind a desk and answer phones and hope their backs don't fall off because of how much pain they are in when they sit in a stiff chair all day. If ya'll have not seen "Office Space" go watch it today!!! Angie and Charlie, watch it by yourselves. I can't remember if it's Colson or Will appropriate but chances are probably not. My dad said it best when he said, "You're a mover and a doer, not a sitter." Which is so true.

So the question of the hour...how does a mover and a doer make it in a sitter society...or better yet a sitter job...because I hate to admit this but money makes the world go 'round. You know it's true.

No comments: