Friday, April 24, 2009

The Big Move!

My husband and I bought a house! We are super excited! So naturally we are in the middle of moving are things from one house to another...but actually the title of my blog is referring to yet ANOTHER move. I am moving from using two blogs to just one. Before I got married last summer I used this blog for my life, my photography and just anything that interested me. I created another blog for me and my husband and thought I would keep up having two blogs: one for my personal things and one for me AND my hubby. But life just doesn't work that way... when you get married, your life is so interconnected that everything just kind of falls under the same category so from now on, you can find me here. I will post mainly things about our family, but I will also keep up the fun blogs as well such as decorating and photography, etc. So keep in touch over at www.thebuies.blogspot.com! We look forward to your comments!

-The Buies

No comments: