Monday, June 09, 2008

*inspire me*

Lately, I've been craving more and more art time. I've been taking more pictures. I find myself in random art supply stores staring at oil paints, acrylic paint and huge canvas boards. I have so much floating around in my head that I don't know where to start. I want to paint my parents a picture, but of what? I want to paint my future husband a picture but will he like it? I just want to paint, take pictures, draw, be creative. I feel like I don't have enough room in my condo, time in the day, nor enough organization in my mind to begin. The time will come when I just have to paint again.

I haven't picked up a paint brush in probably a year and a half. I miss it.

I find inspiration in other people's blog, websites, and flickr sites.

Elsie is especially inspiring. I hope you find her just as inspiring. Perhaps soon, I will have my own to share.


No comments: