Friday, May 16, 2008

Bridal

This is the week of bridals! Yesterday I shot my first EVER bridal shots! It was a lot of fun. I have to admit, I didn't really know what I was doing, but there's a first time for everything right? Lauren Holland was my first 'victim' and she looked SPECTACULAR! I started to upload her pictures to my flickr account but then I thought, "OH NO! I can't upload them yet! No one can see her in her wedding dress!" Like I said, I'm totally new at this but it's fun learning new poses and positions for shots. Who knows if this will ever be a career for me. (I seriously doubt it.) For me, I'm just having fun! I am thankful for friends who let me get some good shooting experience.

Email me at bluehammockphotography@gmail.com


Tomorrow I get MY bridal shots taken. Can't wait! 50 days til we get married.

No comments: